Thursday 31 July 2014

#49 The Perfect Duo


Hello! 

Other than lipsticks, foundation is my next big downfall when it comes to make up. I just can't help myself and am always on the look out for something new. A while back I was in boots about to repurchase another foundation favourite and I couldn't resist the buy one get one half price offer on make up. That day I picked up No.7 Instant Radiance Foundation in Warm Ivory (£12.50) and fell in love. It's a medium coverage foundation that can be built up easily. As the packaging suggests, this beauty really brightens up the skin, giving a boost of radiance to any complexion. 

As well as foundations and lipsticks, I've purchased quite a few primers recently. With this surprisingly hot weather my face doesn't quite know what's hit it, so trying to keep make up in place has become even more difficult! Luckily my curiosity led me to purchase The Body Shop Instablur Primer (£14) and my god, this stuff is amazing. The consistency is pretty thick and really smooths over the skin, covering all imperfections to leave a smooth even base. The only negative I would give this product, is that it does break up a lot when it's squeezed from the tube. Personally I don't think it's much of an issue though, I just rub it between my fingers a little to bring it all together and smooth it over the face and it works marvellously. 

I now find myself reaching for these two on a daily basis, they compliment each other so well and I love the results. So, if you're looking for a bright complexion that will last all day, these two products are made for you! 

What are your perfect foundation combinations?

Becmo 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment